Projects little, Projects Big

Big: the treehouse, still in process especially because of all of the interesting winter weather we've had.


Yes, we are planning on putting up rails all around before they use it. I'm like, "Wally, am I going to be able to get the kids down from the top while hauling a baby around?" Answer: "They'll have to come down on their own." Ummmmm. They may be taking naps up there.

Little: getting ready for a baby...errrr. Well....maybe it's a bigger project than I'm thinking, but more so mentally and physically than anything else.


Sewing projects made by mommy for Corwin. For the owl pattern click here.


Bouncer in the crib so the kiddos leave it alone for now otherwise it would be on 24/7 with baby doll Sarah and loads of blankets on top.


Cubbies my sweet husband put up for me. You can tell the kids love playing with all of the baby toys and books. It doesn't stay too organized, but it still looks fairly neat even after they are done for the day. The mammoth speaker is one of the things that needs to be removed from the room!


Strange perspective, but the owl mobile my kids made is hanging above the changing table. Alden already enjoys it and even though it looks incredibly high up, he can reach it if he stands on tiptoes on the table, which is probably against safety rules even when I'm there.

4 comments:

Christy January 14, 2011 at 6:33 PM  

That tree house is amazing!!! I want one!

nannykim January 15, 2011 at 6:58 PM  

hmmm, the tree house looks scary to meeee!

Heather Iverson March 16, 2011 at 7:41 PM  

Awesome tree house! I do believe my nerves would be frazzled though!

nannykim September 17, 2011 at 5:40 PM  

Wow, it has been ages since you have posted here!

Labels