Fall Finally

With all of the dry weather, we may have to jack up our house. Or something. The back corner is falling down, almost. Tomorrow, we're going to have someone decide if it is a foundational issue. If so, they will put supports down to the bedrock to keep the house from shifting anymore. I'm probably getting most of the terminology incorrect, but anyway, major stuff!



My mums. Yay. They came back better than ever!


My lavender has taken off after being planted this past spring as seedlings!

I'll have to put a pic of our gourds up sometime. Too bad it got so dry and hot, all of our pumpkins except for a few died while we were gone to the beach.

2 comments:

nannykim September 30, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

WHAT???? Tell me what happens. Now that we have gotten a lot of rain has that helped or added to the problem!?

Heather Iverson October 20, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

Eww. Hope that jacking the house up is not too expensive!

Your flowers are beautiful, as always. I planted mums once and something came in the night and ate ALL of them! I was so mad I have never planted any ever again!

Labels