Just 2 More Pics

Here's the space for Rhianwen as of now:



Eventually I may add some sheer curtains to signify that she wants privacy if they are closed (ie. no Alden). Not sure if it'll work. She added some fun removable fairy wall stickers to her side of the room.


I got the chair off of craigslist. Just right for a girl, and it's like a toy box under the seat. So that's nice too. I'll have to get Wally to add some air holes, but so far, they can't get the seat back on tightly. It's pretty hard to do.

2 comments:

Christy August 24, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

Love it! I was just on Craigslist looking for a couch. Hope I can find something as cute as that. :-)

Heather Iverson October 20, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

So you decided to go with the bunk/loft idea instead of converting Rhianwen's bed into bunk beds? Does that mean that Alden is sleeping in Rhianwen's old bed?

Labels