Thankful for a Bullseye Rash


Yep. We are. Estimates are that only around 30% who come down with Lyme disease actually had a bullseye rash (the earliest sign of the disease). So when I saw it on Wally, microbiologist kicked into gear and I managed to convince him to see a Dr! He's now on antibiotics for a month. Catching it early is crucial, so I am so thankful I saw the rash and that he listened and went! It also could be STARI, which is not such a bad bug, but either way the antibiotics will hopefully do the trick. I'm just praying that none of us have it unknowingly!


Clemson baseball is in nationals now! Hooray. They may even get to play USC!


Our sunflowers are opening!




Not quite open yet.

Fireflies are out. Magical. I've probably said it before, but I love them. It's so nice to stick the kids in bed, and just to step out on the back deck to inhale humid night air, hear the crickets, and watch the fireflies. Something is right with the world!

2 comments:

nannykim June 23, 2010 at 4:15 AM  

yeah, I love the fireflies too, but we don't get many around here at our house. Take care.

Jenny June 23, 2010 at 7:42 AM  

I miss fireflies.

Labels